Is BRAVECTO® Flea and Tick Preventative a Good Option for Your Pet?
Warmer weather is on the rise and it’s a good time to make sure your pet is protected from fleas and ticks. Milder temperatures and increased humidity provide ideal conditions for survival and increased reproduction rates for both of these problem pests. Pet owners and their pets are more likely to encounter fleas and ticks during warm-weather walks or outdoor activities.
BRAVECTO® is a flea and tick preventative for cats and dogs, and is available at all of our clinic locations.
Why is BRAVECTO convenient?
- It offers a full 12 weeks of protection while other preventive provide protection for only one month. It is a great way to have peace of mind and not have to worry about pesky parasites for three months.
- It’s easy to administer! Topical application is made easy with a Twist’n’Use™ applicator for cats and dogs. A flavored chew option is also available for dogs.
Is BRAVECTO a good fit for your pet?
- They spend time outdoors and could be in contact with fleas or ticks.
- They are over 6 months of age and the minimum weight requirement. (Dogs must weigh over 4.4 lbs. and cats at least 2.6 lbs.)
- They need of a flea and tick preventative to work in tangent with a heartworm preventative. (Ask our team for the best heartworm preventative for your pet.)
- You’re wanting a convenient year-round* flea and tick protection. (*4 doses = one year of prevention)
New for 2019: BRAVECTO® PLUS for Cats
BRAVECTO® PLUS protects your cat from more than just fleas and ticks. You don’t have to worry about a second medication for intestinal parasites. One dose* of this dual-protection preventative is all you need! (*6 doses = one year of prevention)
It’s no secret that cats aren’t fond of medications. Make it easier on both of you by choosing a product that covers five parasites AND lasts twice as long as monthly treatments.
Have more questions? Talk to one of our team members to find out if BRAVECTO is a good fit for your dog or cat.
Ready to order? Bravecto is available through our online pharmacies. To shop online for your pet’s foods and medications, visit: