|We’re hitting Ctrl+Alt+Del
and taking a few days off to relax and recharge!
Our Fall Creek Place, Mass Ave, and Fountain Square locations will be
Friday (5/29), Saturday (5/30), and Monday (6/1)
Need help? Our Irvington location will be open and ready for any last minute or urgent needs your pets may have. Feel free to give them a call at 317-785-3260.
Thank you for your support during the last few months, we look forward to reconnecting with you again next week!
To help improve social distancing practices, while still providing the best care possible for your pet, we’re asking everyone to call us when you arrive for your appointment. We will ask a few questions, then have you meet us with your pet at the door. Full details below…
Fall Creek Place: 317-854-7447
Fountain Square: 317-982-5947
Mass Ave: 317-396-0056
1. Upon arrival, CALL US. We will go over our usual pre-exam questions with you. (We may call ahead of your appointment to gather this information, if team members are available to do so.)
2. We will ask you to meet us at the door*, where you will hand your pet off to one of our team members. Depending on your pet’s appointment type, your pet will either be placed in an exam room or taken to the treatment area. *If others are waiting by the door, please be conscientiousof leaving 6 feet of space between you.
3. Allow us some time to examine your pet. One of our team members will call you with the exam findings and a treatment plan.
4. Once treatment is decided upon, we will perform the services requested on your pet and prepare any administrative paperwork.
5. When all paperwork is prepared and your pet’s treatment is completed we will call you to take payment via credit or debit card. We will not be accepting cash or checks at this time.
6. We will let you know when to meet us at the door to retrieve your pet along with any products or paperwork.
|Other changes due to COVID-19 health concerns:
Starting Monday, April 20th, our hours at Fall Creek Place, Mass Ave, and Fountain Square locations will be
7:30am-6pm Monday through Friday
All food and medications need to be called in and requested ahead of time. We’ll be taking payment over the phone, and leaving your products for pick-up outside the front door.
Furr: Pet Spa is re-opening Monday, May 4th!
We will begin accepting new appointments Wednesday, May 6th, so give us a call then! 317-737-2502